Linda's Cozy Mysteries

Growing Up Haunted, Hour-Long Special Radio Show

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some Thoughts on John. . .


Our Babes Bible Study launched a new semester today in Houston with a study on the Book of John titled, "Forward to Eternity."

Each woman was encouraged to share a favorite scripture from John and its relevance to her life. Click the comment line below to browse their thoughts or leave a comment of your own:)

Here's mine:

"For He whom God sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure. . .."--John 3:34.
I really like this scripture because God the Father wants us to live in the fullness of His Spirit. He does not dole out His love or grace in portions or leave us to figure things out for ourselves. He has given us all that we need to live a righteous, fully-committed life--His own Son!
Before I knew Jesus, I always felt alone--even in a crowd of people--I felt there was something missing. But I've never felt alone since--whether I'm around other people or not. I would not trade one moment of my life before Christ for my life now!

Post a Comment